Friday, March 11, 2011

Why Do I Keep Getting These Rude Remarks! And Lack of Help?? Please Help me?

My uncle told me that my sister looks better than me and that I'm an adverage middle of the road black woman. Which I'm not. I get compared to Gabrielle Union & told I look better than her. My sister has a round face while I have a long face like Tyra B does. Like most models have. I model and have been told I should. Its so weird because I feel like I have been getting put down from my Aunt from the beginning, she always talks about how I don't wear makeup like I need it. She always compliments my sis but never ever acknowledges me and my looks even if everyone does. Me and my sis both look nothing a like and we are both good looking. I just didn't accpect my uncle to say that to me in front of her. "Let's face it...your sister looks better than you" I'm an aspiring actress yet he says things like..."if both of you auditioned she'd get the role before you do" He says I have more character...more average middle of the day looks, that you can play a role as a waitress because your middle of the road look your relatible". I've never ever been called middle of the road and I have always been asked am I mixed or I look like Gabrielle Union and sometimes Tyra Banks. I don't have her eyes though. I'm more close to Gabby if anything. But I think I'm rather unique. Not average. But I have my own look. I'm actually hurt by this and I probably shouldn't but It does hurt. Idk i ve just been feeling negative vibez from my aunt mostly but my uncle who's white completely blasted me down. My aunt who's an actress knows I love it, and will help a non relative, over helping me in the industry. She said she would help my sis who doesn't even like acting, to get in2 her movies. My aunt is an actress and has the connections but won't help me a bit. Idk I feel so underrated as a person now & unfairly. I have to be successful on my own with no help from my aunt. My dad totally disagrees with my aunt & uncle & he so honest. What's the issue? Why am I even being compared? Or less favored?

No comments:

Post a Comment