Saturday, March 12, 2011

Based on the problems we had, is it my fault?

i just need some opinions whether I should let it go, or try get her back, I've been trying to move on but I feel like it was a wasted effort and that it wasn't really my fault. Me and my ex had little problems, she was shy, I was her first boyfriend, but we had lots in common and I was happy. She would pull this face sometimes when we were together, which suggested it was awkward, I use to question her about it as a joke but she said it was fine. When she would plan things it would always be within a group, and I wanted to do things together sometimes, and in the group, and around people we didn't know she was too embarrassed to kiss me. One time she said she had low credit, and we would be organising something before I went to work, and she would just go offline on FB, so I'd text her and say just call me later or FB message me and she never did, so I questioned her about it and she toldme not to worry so much. In the last week of out relationship, on australia day, I wanted to see her, but she would only come to my house if we did a group thing, and I figured the girls wouldn't come so I got drunk with my mates, she didn't mind me drinking, but when she came she didn't talk to me the whole night, and suddenly left, so I texted her asking why she didn't talk to me and just left,but eventually she came back, and still didn't talk me, so I walked off by myself hoping she would come find me, and she did, exept she got angry at me saying that when I rage and walk off it makes her look bad, when I just wanted some alone time with her. We sorted this out, I bought her some flowers and apologized, but on Sunday we were meant to see each other and they changed the plans without telling us guys, so we were waiting for them for 45 minutes and they didn't turn up, I rang her and she just said have a guys night, so I got fed up and hung up on her. We discussed it the next day and agreed it was a misunderstanding, and the next time I went to her house she broke up with me saying she felt differently after what happened, and that it wasn't meant to be, she had been thiinking about it to the point where she felt sick and couldn't go back, but still wanted to be friends. I tried telling her I was still the same person she fell for and thati relaly cared about her, and that I was sorry for whatever went wrong and accepted it was my fault, but she just said she couldn't go back. Her friend told me the real reason was I was too clingy, but I don't believe that was true, she wasn't really putting in an effort to be with me so it left me to have to organise everything, and her friends and all my friends said I didn't see clingy at all, I hung around her when we were in the group because we caught up like once a week, she said that when we;re in a group it isn't just about us. And on a couple of occasions, we were meant to be going places, like a party or a gathering, and it may not have been happenning, so i said to her if it doesnt we could do something together, and she said she couldnt because her parents say she goes out too much, or she couldnt be bothered after work, yet she could still go to the party. Did I go wrong, or was it her, should I try and move on, or should I just forget her and avoid her, she broke my heart and I don't know if I should even try to be friends

No comments:

Post a Comment