Friday, March 11, 2011

Is it okay to use free media player software like DIVX without causing problems for your other programs?

I have windows xp and have always had problems whenever I use any software to copy videos or record directly to my DVD drive. Should I enable recording drive through my computer each time I am ready to burn? I have to put several blank discs into my DVD drive before the recording program will recognize that I have a disc in the drive although they are all new and the same brand. I also keep getting messages from MCAFEE when I open the DIVX player or the burn program. There is always an unwanted program trying to install error message or the program freezes whether using player or recorder. When I was burning video from my SD card that I imported into the DIVX library I was not able to burn more than one movie file. When I tried to use the same disc to add other movie files it would not let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment